|Main Market:||North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, Worldwide|
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Exporter, Seller|
|No. of Employees:||79~95|
|Export p.c:||80% - 90%|
Who We Are
We are Shenzhen OLYCOM technology Co., Ltd., established in 2003 as a manufacturer of fiber optic transmission equipment.
What we do
We manufacture and market fiber optic connectivity devices.
We provide solutions and services of findustrial fiber switch, fiber to copper media conversion, Ethernet networking, and CCTV video surveillance.
We serve with precisely engineered equipment and professional dedicated care whether you are in the business of telecom or CCTV, reselling or project contracting.
Where we reach
While advanced fiber optic transmission technology breaks the limits and gets network, digital and analog signals connected over 120 kilometers, it also connects us to more than 120 countries.
How we grow
We create harmonious, profitable growth with
●Trust and reliabilit...
Our Products and Solutions
It has always been, and will always be, about quality and reliability. We’re passionate about eco-friendly sourcing the finest parts, developing reliable and cost-effective solutions, and improving the quality of products and that of connectivity experience.
ISO9001 Quality System
We got necessary certificates to support our products.
Full-Spectrum environment and electrical testing of all product design
1. Welding: Weld the necessary components
2. Cleaning: To avoid any possible dysfunction due to dust or scraps on the PCB boards.
3. Assembling: Builds up components of a product, like panels, screws, PCB boards.
4. Testing: To make sure the product is basically working fine after assembling
5. Aging: To check if the product can work smoothly for long time without any minors such as LED indicators, voltage. This will usually last for 24 to 48 hours.
6 Testing: To test if the product can process data or video signals correctly. Any data loss? Transmission rate correct? Any data packet failure? Such questions would be verified i...