ISO9001 Quality System
We got necessary certificates to support our products.
Full-Spectrum environment and electrical testing of all product design
1. Welding: Weld the necessary components
2. Cleaning: To avoid any possible dysfunction due to dust or scraps on the PCB boards.
3. Assembling: Builds up components of a product, like panels, screws, PCB boards.
4. Testing: To make sure the product is basically working fine after assembling
5. Aging: To check if the product can work smoothly for long time without any minors such as LED indicators, voltage. This will usually last for 24 to 48 hours.
6 Testing: To test if the product can process data or video signals correctly. Any data loss? Transmission rate correct? Any data packet failure? Such questions would be verified in this procedure.
7. QC testing: This is the third and also last check of product quality. If it goes good, our packing staff will pack it up according to customer requirements and attach to the packing box a product label.
When all above is done, the product will go to market.
|Contact Person :||Sales|